Thursday, September 1, 2011
Earlier this year I worked with Melissa on a headband/veil combo for her upcoming wedding. Since she was local she came to my studio and we worked out a design for a headband where she could have a removable blusher veil.
Needless to say Melissa is now a happily married woman and she was incredibly generous in sharing her wedding photos with me. Thanks Melissa!!!
As you know, I like seeing photos of my items in action so to speak and I love to share them with everyone else...so with no further ado, here they are!
Monday, August 29, 2011
I would like to thank Kellianne from "tinkeranniebelle" for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. After a bad weekend of Hurricanes, no electricity and water in my basement it was such a pleasant surprise to come and check out my blog and see such a lovely surprise. Tinkeranniebelle is an informative and crafty blog written by Kellianne and after a little reading I could not help but fall in love with her! Anyone who describes herself as someone who loves to play in the mud is good in my book. So go check out her blog and some of the others I mention below!
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
Okay, so seven things about myself:
- Sometimes I think I love my dogs more than my husband (thank goodness he doesn't follow my blog!)
- I love pickles.
- Autumn is my favorite season.
- Most nights I can be found crafting.
- I can't be trusted in craft stores, I always buy things I don't need
- I love going to Renn Faires and dressing in garb.
- Ru Paul's Drag Race is my favorite show.
Now, here are 10 blogs I've recently discovered that I hope you will take the time to visit: